Friday, June 10, 2011

My Daddy -- ebook for ipad and iphone

In my last post I told you about TaleSpring and their tool to make interactive and animated children's books for the ipad.  I'd like to share one of the books that is now available on the App Store.

My Daddy, written by Jason Izatt and David Pettit and illustrated by Darren Gygi, is the perfect book for kids to give to their iphone and ipad toting dads this Father's Day.  Dads and kids will love discovering together the surprises that a simple touch to the screen brings.  Each page shows a father and son doing something together.  If you touch the words, a boy's voice reads them to you.  Explore each page to find the hidden buttons that reveal fun animations, sound effects, or other unexpected surprises.  A few little mice appear in many of the pages and add humor to the sweet sentiments of a young boy spending time with his daddy.  The illustrations are excellent and this ebook is a steal priced at just $1.99 in the App Store.

Here's a little preview from youtube:


Check it out on the App Store by clicking here

 Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I love it! I'm so jealous. I wan't to be a published author. Way to go, Jason.