Saturday, March 12, 2011

"Heinz 57" posts

Thursday morning I was out running (what a gorgeous day that was) and I was thinking about my blog. I was thinking about how behind I am in reviewing and how I still really want to review all those books but I don't remember them that well anymore, especially any potentially offensive material. The problem with giving ratings to books based on their content is that I can easily make mistakes if I don't remember the book very well. I've been wondering how I could classify this kind of review, which may not be completely accurate, so my readers can be a little forewarned. "Catch-up" reviews was a name I'd been thinking about for a while but I didn't really like it. So while I was running along thinking about "catch-up" my mind went to ketchup. From there it went to Heinz and then Heinz 57. I'm sure I have close to 57 books to review so I'm going to categorize them as "Heinz 57" posts. It may be pretty silly but I'm going with it.

5 comments:

melissa @ 1lbr said...

I actually think it's pretty clever :) Can't wait to hear about what you've been reading!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

I try to keep notes as I read so that reviewing is so much easier to write afterwards. The Heinz 57 label is catchy though.

Shelley said...

I love it! I have books that I finished months ago that I still think about reviewing. I need to get all those thoughts out of my head and onto my blog! Good luck with your "ketchup!"

Julie J. said...

Hilarious!

Not quite the Bradys said...

LOVE! I was just catching up and am in the same boat. I didn't stop reading, just reviewing. I think I'm just going to have to let them slide but I was tempted to steal your idea for about .4 seconds. :) Still love your blog. Let's do lunch when Second Winter ends.