Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Crooked Kind of Perfect by Linda Urban


Category: Juvenile Fiction
Published: 2007, 224 pgs.
Review: 5/5
What a charming, sweet book! I picked it up this morning just to read a little something before I started on other pressing matters and before I knew it I was completely drawn in by this funny, sweet 10 year old girl. I couldn't put this book down. I loved getting to know Zoe Elias and her family and friends. Linda Urban has perfectly captured the voice of a young girl with dreams and frustrations. I love the way Zoe deals with life and I'm so excited to give this to my 10 year old daughter to read.
Rating 1.1.1 A "perfect"ly clean read!

7 comments:

KT said...

I love, love, love this book.

Julie J. said...

I loved this book to. Especially since I have a little boy whose learning how to play piano on a key board with beats.

Kath said...

I loved this one as well, probably one of my favorites of the year. Such a cute, original story!

Laura at Library of Clean Reads said...

Sounds like another book that I can add to my daughter's library. (as if she doesn't have enough books...) Thanks!

Booklogged said...

Sounds good. Another going on my ever-growing list. I thought Anne of Green Gables - is Zoe that lovable?

Brenda said...

Sounds like a great read! Adding it to my list!

Shelley said...

I loved this one too!