Monday, September 1, 2008

Coming soon to a blog near you...

Now that school is back in session maybe I'll be able to get back to posting reviews regularly. Sorry to those who have been checking back regularly for the past month with no reward. For my own reference, I'm going to make a list of reviews that I need to do to catch up. So here are the reviews that will be coming soon:

The Invention of Hugo Cabret
A Single Shard
Breaking Dawn
The Host
Hatchet
How Angel Peterson Got His Name
Friday's Child
French Women Don't Get Fat
The Lightning Thief
To Dance: A Ballerina's Graphic Novel
The Picture of Dorian Gray

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed you Kim! I'm looking forward to your reviews!

Shelley said...

Looking forward to the reviews! I've only read two of those, but many of those are ones I want to get to.

Julie J. said...

Wow! You have been a reading machine!