Thursday, January 10, 2008

Book Challenges

I am relatively new to blogs. I honestly didn't really read blogs until 2 months ago when I decided that I wanted to start a website with book ratings and my husband suggested a blog. I've heard of blogs but I really had no idea what it was all about. My awesome family has a blog at myfamily.com that has been so fun but I didn't know anything about blogger, livejournal, etc. So lately I've been searching blogs and there are some really great blogs out there. I am so impressed by the many book blogs I've seen. I've also run across the many challenges that are out there and I'm excited to join some. I'm not a very organized person so I don't think I can do more than one or two challenges just because I couldn't keep track of where I am very well. The one I'm most excited about is the A-Z Challenge. You're supposed to read 26 books with titles that start with each letter of the alphabet and 26 books with authors' last names that start with each letter. That's 52 books in a year. I'm pretty sure I can do that as long as audiobooks count. I hope I don't end up having to read some garbage though just to get through a letter. If you're interested check it out or search for other book challenges. There are lots out there and many are much less daunting.

No comments: