Saturday, November 3, 2007

Analyzing the books

So I've been thinking about how to move forward. This is what I've come up with.

Each book will be analyzed in the following ways:
  • A rating-- 1 to 5 (1 little or none, 5 excessive) in the categories of sex, violence, and language (see further explanation later)
  • Recommended audience (pre-teens, teens, adults)
  • Brief description--not a lot because I HATE spoilers
  • Star recommendation- 1 star=Turkey, 2 stars=not worth your time, 3 stars=not bad, 4 stars=good, 5 stars=excellent
  • Category-romance, science fiction, fantasy, historical, memoir, etc.
  • My recommendations--overall feel of the book, whether I strongly recommend it or recommend with reservations, etc.

Do you have anything else you'd like to know about each of the books on the site? Let me know what you think.

No comments: