Friday, January 9, 2009

Secret of Lost Things by Sheridan Hays


I was listening to this audiobook and at the end of the 2nd of 9 cds I wondered if I wanted to keep reading. Though interesting in a way, it was pretty slow moving and I didn't feel driven to put in the next cd. I then decided to look on Goodreads to see what was said about it. One reviewer talked about a sex scene towards the end that I had guessed might be coming. Overall the reviews weren't that good for this book anyway, so I've decided to stop listening. For those who prefer "clean" books, this one is probably not for you.

2 comments:

Suey said...

Oh dang. And I just barely got this one the other day with my gift card. Well, I'll probably give it a try. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Kim said...

Definitely go ahead and try it. This is one of those books that the reviews have a very large range, some love it, some hate it, and others just think it's okay. It wasn't that I didn't like what I'd read, I just felt like I'd rather read something else right now. I'll watch for your review.