Saturday, April 11, 2015

Warning about The DUFF

The DUFF: Designated Ugly F...
I recently read The DUFF by Kody Keplinger since the movie is out and it looked like it could be interesting.  Let me warn you that this is not a clean read.  It also does not look like it's the same story that is being told in the movie.  I'm concerned that a lot of teenage girls will pick this up to read it either before or after watching the movie.  This book is full of sexual content.  I really hope that real teenagers aren't having sex as much as the characters in this book do and I hope they don't have the same attitude towards it.  The rating I would give for this book is a 5 for language, 5 for sexual content, and 1 for violence.  I definitely would not want my teenage daughters reading this.
Rating:  5.1.5

3 comments:

Being Healthy Soul said...

Nicely Wrote article..Have completely read this article and can say have added so much values by the writer.
Thanks a lot!!

Being Healthy Soul said...

WOW...The article is very well exolained and got really good knowledge. I have read it completely and can say i am really impressed.
Thanks a lot!!

غير حياتك للافضل said...

زينب زيادة

زينب زيادة

zianab zyada